Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holy shizzle

So I was just talking to Matt today about how I really wanted to go somewhere this week while I'm off, but I don't really have much money, and he suggested I go visit him in Georgia...so I'm heading to Savannah this weekend! super excited! :-)

On another note, I'm only going to be working on the weekends this semester, so I'm definitely going to audition this time around for plays around the Norfolk/Richmond area. I am determined to start acting this semester, and I'm taking an acting class this semester, so I feel like that will better prepare me for all the auditions and what-not.

I have a feeling this semester is going to be awesome. I am determined to do well. Now that I'm familiar with the school and things aren't that new to me anymore, I am going to ace the crap out of all my classes, Man. You just watch. :-D

No comments: